Reveal your skin's true potential
Experience well balanced slow-ageing & anti-pollution ingredients for an instantly luxurious skin sensation. Combining ancient Geisha skincare secrets with clinically proven European Phytoscience, every single ingredient of this precious formula has a purpose. Designed for normal, sensitive and irritated skin, this formula will finally help you to...
Get the skin you deserve:
- Boost your natural skin renewal process
Soothes irritations, redness and inflammation
- Instantly noticeable bio-lift effect
- Advanced cell-detox and highly potent anti-pollution effect
- Proven and patented slow-ageing capabilities
- 100% natural, vegan & cruelty free skincare - Made in Germany
- Dermatologically tested and ph neutral
Tozaime uses three defining techniques to guarantee maximum results:
Intelligent highly potent bio-active complexes with clinically
- Time-proven concentrated Asian healing bio-ferments as Wakame, Kimchi, white tea and many more
Pharmaceutical-oriented formulas tailored for very sensitive and allergy-infested skins – no fillers, no harmful ingredients- just super-potent plant ingredients
- You can use the Geisha Glow Phytoactive Youth Cream also for your eyes and as make-up base.
- If already part of your daily skincare routine, apply a Toner or Serum prior the Geisha Glow Phytoactive Youth Cream.
Massage the cream into your skin with either fingertips or the Tozaime Jade Roller.
Please note that you could feel a very light but pleasant tension after application- this is the smooth bio-lift effect.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Coco-Caprylate, Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Parfum, Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Details about our ingredients and how they work: klick here
What is a Jade Roller and how is it used in your daily skin care routine? Get more details here: Blog-Entry